Want someone to make I.T. simple for you?
At RubraTec, we believe that IT should be simple. It doesn’t matter if you have 5 users or 500 users, an IT system should always be easy to explain and easy to understand. An I.T. system should be reliable, hassle free, add value to your business and have minimal downtime.
By keeping your IT system simple, you will receive the following benefits:
- Less downtime due to more straightforward problem solving.
- Greater peace of mind, knowing that you actually understand how your network works.
- Spending less time explaining the solution and more time implementing and training users.
Many people believe that to have the ‘best’ IT system you have to go and buy the latest and greatest infrastructure. At RubraTec we disagree. It’s not about spending lots of money on systems that have great reviews OR systems that work for other businesses. Every single business is unique and operates in it’†s own way, which means it will have unique IT system requirements. That’s why at RubraTec it is our mission to find a system that works for your particular needs. We are not interested in selling you the same solution that is used by every other business, but we are interested in satisfying all your business needs.
Do you want hassle free I.T for your business?
- Create highly reliable system performance.
- Get professional advice without the technical jargon.
- We minimise downtime by performing I.T. maintenance work outside your normal business operating hours.
- Great prices on hardware and software licensing, including substantial discounts for not for profit and educational organisations.
- Our managed service contracts provide consistent support and are great value for money.
RubraTec is quickly becoming the premium I.T. service provider on the South Coast and Southern Highlands. Our fast response times, professional service and competitive pricing on hardware, software and licensing makes RubraTec the preferred service provider among businesses in this region. We recently saved a local not-for-profit organisation over $150,000 in the upgrade of their computer system.